Women’s History Month
The month of March is Women’s History Month and, in honor of our namesake Charlotte Baldwin, we have some thoughtfully curated programming to offer.
- On March 5-8, bring your girl gang and join us as we celebrate women with Veuve + Madam Clicquot. We will be offering champagne specials and adorable photo opportunities.
- Pamper yourself at Paloma – our female owned beauty destination – and get to know Michelle, their newest esthetician.
- Book any facial downtown and receive a $25 nail or product credit to use during a future visit
- Book Now
- In collaboration with our luxury lifestyle boutique, Sloan/Hall, we are thrilled to be hosting 2 female designers trunk shows
- March 3 – 7, BulletGirl by Jessica Meyer.
- Personal appearance by designer Thursday, March 5, 12pm-6pm.
- This Collection was inspired by the designers grandfather who owned a bullet factory in Mexico. This Houston designer wanted turn the bullets into modern day cupids arrows. Many of the pieces have messages of love, romance, peace and strength rendered in synthetic diamonds. Price point is $80 to $4800.
- March 10 – 14. Elizabeth Purpich Handbag show.
- Personal appearance by designer Wednesday, March 11, 12pm-6pm.
- A resident of Houston, Elizabeth’s collection is marked by luxurious leathers, pony skin and other exotic skins. Many of her bag designs have a distinctive western style perfect for rodeo season
- Lastly, we’re launching a giveaway on our social channels on March 8 (International Women’s Day). We are encouraging followers to tag one of their female she-ro’s and share why they mean so much to them. The winner will receive a 1-night stay at the hotel. Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook.